Meet the Blackwire® 500 Series corded USB headsets with our industry-first Smart Sensor™ technology. It easily and intuitively juggles PC calls and multi-media using audio alerts to manage connection, mute and volume status. With easy portability, it offers premium hi-fi stereoaudio (Blackwire 520) and all-day comfort at your desk or at home.
Ideal for users with extensive PC communication and multimedia consumption; featuring Smart Sensor Technology.
Connect to PC and Mac via USB.
*Replaces the Blackwire 400 Series
• Ideal for all-day use, long conference calls, and listening to multi-media
• Available in dual-ear hi-fi stereo (Blackwire 520) or single-ear mono (Blackwire 510)
• Smart Sensor™ technology lets you answer a call by simply putting on the headset
• One-touch call answer/end, vol +/-, and mute
• Inline indicator lights and user friendly audio alerts the user to connection, mute and volume status
• Dynamic EQ automatically adjusts audio settings between voice calls and music
• PC wideband audio with noise-canceling microphones for high-quality PC telephony
• Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides natural voice sound
• SoundGuard® technology provides protection against audio spikes
• Ultra-soft leatherette ear cushions and lightweight headband provide all day comfort
• Take it on the go, with folding ear cushions and included carrying case
• Plantronics Spokes™ software provides added benefits:
o Call control across multiple softphones
o Customize sensor features
o Access to firmware updates as they become available
New look. Improved performance. Same reliability.
Replacing the popular CS70N, the redesigned CS530 provides the same over-the-ear wearing style, but with a new elegant design, wideband audio support, magnetic docking and more, all for the same price.
Ideal for office-based workers across the enterprise who use a traditional desk phone but value the benefits of in-office mobility and hands-free convenience.
Opportunity and Key Messaging
The CS family is Plantronics flagship wireless product and continues to be the most popular family in the wireless product lineup. The majority of desk-based workers still use a traditional desk phone and enjoy the freedom to be even more productive thanks to wireless technology – walk to the printer, check on a package shipment, confer with colleagues, grab a file or a cup of coffee, or just pace – without interrupting the conversation.
• Enjoy clearer desk phone communications with wideband audio quality
• Enhance collaboration — conference in up to three additional headsets
• Gain mobility — multitask, hands-free up to 100 meters
• Voice-dedicated DECT™ technology eliminates Wi-Fi interference
• Adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time
• Use with Electronic Hookswitch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls